Monday, May 4, 2009

A Day at the Beach


Yesterday I helped drive a group of my daughter's friends to the beach. We were there from about 11:00a.m. to 4:30p.m.

The weather was perfect! I spent the time visiting with the other mom that drove and the day just whipped by. My sun-worhsipping days are over, but I enjoy so much just being near the ocean and it was very comfortable being in jeans and a long sleeved shirt - had to put my hoodie on once or twice when the clouds covered the sun.

My daughter and her friends spent the time swimming, eating, talking, and 'getting a tan'! And to my endless amazement they still got sun-burned! There was a pile of sunscreen bottles on their site, but each of them managed to miss a leg here or an arm there - and several backs were overlooked completely!  Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment